Favorite Weapon Combos

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I have found out that many combos of fighting have not been found out by
many people. A great combo that can kill anything in its path very easily
i found out to be dual magnums. If you aim at the head of your enemy this
will kill them easily. Plasma pistol and smg dual combo is to me a very
effective way of killing when i play legendary. Also i found out that many
people don't understand the greatness of dual needlers. In campaign it is
the most devistating weapon out there. Only if you shoot while there
obsticles is when you miss. The only bad thing about it is that in
multiplayer mode the needlers have a way slower fireing rate. I want to
understand what people use for legendary as combos or tips of what weapons
to hold on to...
Anyone please reply on this message with any help or tips you can
offer. Thanks to those that do...

To all those that believe...
WingsOfVengeance05

Deano

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

WingsOfVengeance05 wrote:

> I have found out that many combos of fighting have not been found
> out by many people.

Are you really sure about that?

--

Deano
Gamertag: buckskin

Bobby

WingsOfVengeance05 wrote:

> I have found out that many combos of fighting have not been found out by
> many people. A great combo that can kill anything in its path very easily
> i found out to be dual magnums. If you aim at the head of your enemy this
> will kill them easily. Plasma pistol and smg dual combo is to me a very
> effective way of killing when i play legendary. Also i found out that many
> people don't understand the greatness of dual needlers. In campaign it is
> the most devistating weapon out there. Only if you shoot while there
> obsticles is when you miss. The only bad thing about it is that in
> multiplayer mode the needlers have a way slower fireing rate. I want to
> understand what people use for legendary as combos or tips of what weapons
> to hold on to...
> Anyone please reply on this message with any help or tips you can
> offer. Thanks to those that do...
>
> To all those that believe...
> WingsOfVengeance05

The 2 magnum combo is great & very satisfying as they're manual weapons!

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Well there are types like plasma pistol and needler, magnum and plasma
rifle, brute shot and smg. There are many combos that can be done. So stop
isolating sentences to make me look stupid. Idiot...

Deano

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

WingsOfVengeance05 wrote:

> Well there are types like plasma pistol and needler, magnum and plasma
> rifle, brute shot and smg. There are many combos that can be done.

The brute shot can be dual-wielded?

>So stop isolating sentences to make me look stupid. Idiot...

On the contrary, I bow to your knowledge of the game.

--

Deano
Gamertag: buckskin

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Thanks for responding.
Is it just me or is the fact that the pitol is toned down a good thing.
Imagine going online playing with other people that hurry up and grab
p[istols for their 3 or even 2 hit kills. Even now people sometimes dont
realize that dual pistols are devastating. They take down a person trying
to use the lunge atack for a one hit kill faster than than any other dual
wieldable weapon.
Thanks again...

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

In article <xn0dxalaakhjyu003@usenet.plus.net>, martin.deanN@gmail.com
says...
> WingsOfVengeance05 wrote:
>
> > Well there are types like plasma pistol and needler, magnum and plasma
> > rifle, brute shot and smg. There are many combos that can be done.
>
> The brute shot can be dual-wielded?
>

> >So stop isolating sentences to make me look stupid. Idiot...
>
> On the contrary, I bow to your knowledge of the game.

Admirable restraint.
--

G(igantic) T(ackle): atavaX

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Deano squeezed out a good one with:

>WingsOfVengeance05 wrote:
>
>> I have found out that many combos of fighting have not been found
>> out by many people.
>
>Are you really sure about that?

By many people I presume WOV meant people like me, who are not the
"experts" so often seen in places like this, but come here to learn
new tips, tricks, and ways to make our gameplay better.

I, personally, am more interested in learning how to not get my ass
kicked on LIVE, but this question would be relevant there too...

Wojo

--
http://www.wojo.da.ru