A7N8X-E Deluxe & SATA Booting Issues

Specs:

ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
BIOS Version 1013
AMD 2800+
2 x 512 DDR 3200 Corsair
1 Western Digital SATA Raptor 10,000 rpm
Windows XP

I am trying to get my SATA to boot properly and it keeps giving me
errors like NTDLR missing or DISK BOOT Failure. It booted properly the
first couple of times I had it installed but it will no longer boot.
This has become quite annoying and I have been trying to find the
answer to this for a while and haven’t been able to come with up
anything that works. The ASUS site won’t give me any good answers. Can
someone help?

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/ASUS-A7N8X-Deluxe-amp-SATA-Booting-Issues-ftopict58211.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=294180

Have you chosen SCSI as the boot drive in the BIOS ?
If not, do it.

"dragonrl" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 7_294180_b3a3690237ec80f04b69915ed7b69a10@hardwareforumz.com...
> Specs:
>
> ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
> BIOS Version 1013
> AMD 2800+
> 2 x 512 DDR 3200 Corsair
> 1 Western Digital SATA Raptor 10,000 rpm
> Windows XP
>

> I am trying to get my SATA to boot properly and it keeps giving me
> errors like NTDLR missing or DISK BOOT Failure. It booted properly the
> first couple of times I had it installed but it will no longer boot.
> This has become quite annoying and I have been trying to find the
> answer to this for a while and haven't been able to come with up
> anything that works. The ASUS site won't give me any good answers. Can
> someone help?

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.hardwareforumz.com/ASUS-A7N8X-Deluxe-amp-SATA-Booting-Issues-ftopict58211.html