My computer does not recognize my cd/r drive.

JC

I was copying music using Itunes to a recordable cd. I stopped it before it
finished completing the first song. When I tried to copy again. It said
software not available. Now it doesn't show up in "my computer" or "device
manager" and I can't even eject the cd. Please help.

Does it show up in the BIOS?
www.coribright.com