Heat pipe on motherboard

Hi
The other day I was looking at various motherboards trying to decide what to
buy if and when I decide to upgrade.
I looked at a motherboard that had what looked like heatpipes on the
chipset. I think it was a Asus, but I can no longer find it.
Does anyone know what motherboard this would be?
Thanks
Ken'

You're probably thinking of the Asus A8N-SLI Premium.

Probably the A8N-SLI Premium.

Trynn

<dramsey@neko.com> wrote in message
> You're probably thinking of the Asus A8N-SLI Premium.

Thanks your right, I couldn't find it again for the life of me.
Looks like a nice board.
Thanks again
Ken'

TRENDING THREADS