Heat pipe on motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 3, 2005 3:37:31 PM

Hi
The other day I was looking at various motherboards trying to decide what to
buy if and when I decide to upgrade.
I looked at a motherboard that had what looked like heatpipes on the
chipset. I think it was a Asus, but I can no longer find it.
Does anyone know what motherboard this would be?
Thanks
Ken'

More about : heat pipe motherboard

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 3, 2005 3:37:32 PM

You're probably thinking of the Asus A8N-SLI Premium.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 3, 2005 3:37:32 PM

Probably the A8N-SLI Premium.

Trynn

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:37:31 -0400, "Ken'" <kft34@golden.net> wrote:

>Hi
>The other day I was looking at various motherboards trying to decide what to
>buy if and when I decide to upgrade.
>I looked at a motherboard that had what looked like heatpipes on the
>chipset. I think it was a Asus, but I can no longer find it.
>Does anyone know what motherboard this would be?
>Thanks
>Ken'

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 3, 2005 3:48:58 PM

<dramsey@neko.com> wrote in message
> You're probably thinking of the Asus A8N-SLI Premium.

Thanks your right, I couldn't find it again for the life of me.
Looks like a nice board.
Thanks again
Ken'
!