Loosing printer settings icon is taskbar HP960

Hi
I keep loosing my HP 960 printer settings icon from the taskbar
Can someone tell me how to get it to stay

Martin
©¿©¬
1 answer Last reply
More about loosing printer settings icon taskbar hp960

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 11:59:10 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬
    martin@mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote:

    >Hi
    >I keep loosing my HP 960 printer settings icon from the taskbar
    >Can someone tell me how to get it to stay

    Answering my own question, maybe it will help someone

    Went to taskbar/properties/customise and selected HP deskjet 960
    *always show*

    Martin
    ©¿©¬

Printers Taskbar Hewlett Packard Peripherals