Loosing printer settings icon is taskbar HP960

Hi
I keep loosing my HP 960 printer settings icon from the taskbar
Can someone tell me how to get it to stay

Martin
©¿©¬

On Sat, 29 May 2004 11:59:10 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬
martin@mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote:

>Hi
>I keep loosing my HP 960 printer settings icon from the taskbar
>Can someone tell me how to get it to stay

Answering my own question, maybe it will help someone

Went to taskbar/properties/customise and selected HP deskjet 960
*always show*

Martin
©¿©¬