error loading message

please can someone tell me what to do?
when i start my pc and it loading on i get the
message, Error Loading c:\program~1\newdot~1
\newdot~2DLL
The specified module could not be found

please help
1 answer Last reply
More about error loading message

    You have the New Dot Net trojan/spyware on your PC.
    http://www.newdotnet.com/removal.html
    www.coribright.com

    "jette fleming" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > please can someone tell me what to do?
    > when i start my pc and it loading on i get the
    > message, Error Loading c:\program~1\newdot~1
    > \newdot~2DLL
    > The specified module could not be found
    >
    > please help

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP