Elitech speaker drivers??

here's my problem.. I bought a great deal (speakers keyboard, mouse, all in
one package, all for a nice price)
BUT the speakers didn't come with a disk, (and the box said easy to
install) So after much playing around with installing the audio codecs I've
got still nothing .
so does anyone know where the drivers are for these things? I don't know
what class they are or type..
just in case you need to know.. my power source is plugged in my speakers
have a green plug.. and I plugged them into the green hole on the back of my
pc.
---
this is my pc info
-----
Specifications
ECS
System Model: L7VMM3
BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. Version 07.00T
Operating System
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version: 5.1.2600
Service Pack: 1.0
Location: C:\WINDOWS
PID: 55277-OEM-0051877-40173
Hot Fix: Q819696
Memory (RAM)
Capacity: 256 MB
Processor
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+
Version: x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 0
Speed: 1800 MHz
General Computer Info
System Name: QUINN
Domain: MSHOME
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Connection: Workstation (standalone)
Proxy Server: None
IP Address: 0.0.0.0
********************
IPX Address: Not Enabled
Local Disk
Total Capacity: 37.27 GB
Sum of Hard Disks: (C: )
Used: 3.04 GB
Free: 34.23 GB

kamain wrote:
> here's my problem.. I bought a great deal (speakers keyboard, mouse,
> all in one package, all for a nice price)
> BUT the speakers didn't come with a disk, (and the box said easy to
> install) So after much playing around with installing the audio
> codecs I've got still nothing .
> so does anyone know where the drivers are for these things? I don't
> know what class they are or type..
> just in case you need to know.. my power source is plugged in my
> speakers have a green plug.. and I plugged them into the green hole
> on the back of my pc.
> ---
> this is my pc info
> -----
> Specifications
> ECS
> System Model: L7VMM3

The speakers don't need a driver but the integrated sound chip on the
motherboard does. The CD which came with the motherboard should have the
drivers. Otherwise, download them from here:
http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Downloads/ProductsDetail_Download.aspx?detailid=418&DetailName=Driver&DetailDesc=L7VMM3(1.0C)&MenuID=43&LanID=0

TRENDING THREADS