Stephanie

I am only recently receiving two error msg's at start up:
1. WJView error: Could not execute Main: the system
cannot find the file specified.
What does this mean??? and how to get rid of it???
2. RUNDLL error: Error loading C:\Windows\Downloaded
Program files\bridge.dll The specified module could not
be found.
Would like some assistance in clearing these errors off my
system.
Help!! srichardswilliams@cox.net

Have u uninstalled any software from ur PC. try uninstalling it properly

--
The Best IT Community Portal!
www.helpline4it.com