Virus detected named: Backdoor.Trojan

Stephanie

Looking for help in trying to correct whatever damage this
virus may have caused. My Norton Anitvirus has removed
it, but it continues to show up. My computer is running
considerably slower and gets frozen often. I have pop-ups
constantly and can't stand it.
Can anyone offer advise on how to correct to this semi-not
so talented computer user.
srichardswilliams@cox.net

Check out the folllowing link for reference on this virus
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.trojan.html

--
The Best IT Community Portal!
www.helpline4it.com