Emails; attaching a word file to email & sync'ing sent items

June 29, 2004 5:49:55 PM

hi,

i use my ipaq 4150 for work. i have created subfolders beneath the business
folder (all under the my documents folder).

i cannot seem to attach anything saved beneath the root business folder on
the ipaq. the only alternative i have is to move each file into the business
folder and then move it back once it has been sent. is there a way around
this?

additionally, is there any way to sync the sent items or is this just a
design flaw in the activesync software? this flaw is REALLY annoying as i
use the sent items quite a lot when i am meeting with clients

ta
Anonymous
June 29, 2004 8:51:46 PM

Very interesting. I have checked this with my iMate, which also uses WM2003,
and it finds not only files in subdirectories of the My Documents folder,
but also on subdirectories of \Storage Card\My Documents and of \Storage\My
Documents.

So there must be some kind of configuration issues. Are you sure that you
are pointing to All Folders in the top ListBox?

--
Helio Diamant - MS/MVP Mobile Devices
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com

news:o JsiVedXEHA.1144@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...