I am building a system with the above mobo. I want to put a 200gb drive on
the Pri RAID controller. The Promise bios recognizes the drive but windows
does not.

Also in device manager I have yellow ? marks on.

Other Devices:
Ethernet controller
Multimedia ctlr
RAID ctlr
sm bus ctlr
video ctlr
video vga ctlr.

Probably the RAID one is the problem with the 200gb drive not seen by
windows xp.
Am I missing a set of drivers?

Thanks,
Jim

Hello,

Do you have XP SP1 ? If not, it's the problem !

--

Yolé

(sorry i don't speak english)

JsudnUW-tZ79dlPfRVn-qw@comcast.com...