One gig modules in a P4c800 deluxe?

I'm currently in need of 2 gb of memory to run some high end video.
Can I replace my (4) 256mb memory modules with (2) one gigabyte
sticks? Is anyone using 1 gig sticks at DDR400? Thinking of
gettting OCZ Gold.? Comments? Thanx. AJ
2 answers Last reply
More about modules p4c800 deluxe

    Yes, I'm using it in my P4P800 Deluxe. 2x1 GB Corsair!

    "aj" <aj.brun@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I'm currently in need of 2 gb of memory to run some high end video.
    > Can I replace my (4) 256mb memory modules with (2) one gigabyte
    > sticks? Is anyone using 1 gig sticks at DDR400? Thinking of
    > gettting OCZ Gold.? Comments? Thanx. AJ

    Yep same here,
    2 * 1 Gb Corsair Twinx matched XMS
    works like a charm..
    "Dirk Pajonk" <nomorespam@onlinehome.de> wrote in message
    > Yes, I'm using it in my P4P800 Deluxe. 2x1 GB Corsair!
    >
    > "aj" <aj.brun@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> I'm currently in need of 2 gb of memory to run some high end video.
    >> Can I replace my (4) 256mb memory modules with (2) one gigabyte
    >> sticks? Is anyone using 1 gig sticks at DDR400? Thinking of
    >> gettting OCZ Gold.? Comments? Thanx. AJ

Asus Memory Motherboards