One gig modules in a P4c800 deluxe?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 9, 2005 12:12:14 AM

I'm currently in need of 2 gb of memory to run some high end video.
Can I replace my (4) 256mb memory modules with (2) one gigabyte
sticks? Is anyone using 1 gig sticks at DDR400? Thinking of
gettting OCZ Gold.? Comments? Thanx. AJ
Anonymous
a b } Memory
a b V Motherboard
July 9, 2005 2:15:08 PM

Yes, I'm using it in my P4P800 Deluxe. 2x1 GB Corsair!

"aj" <aj.brun@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm currently in need of 2 gb of memory to run some high end video.
> Can I replace my (4) 256mb memory modules with (2) one gigabyte
> sticks? Is anyone using 1 gig sticks at DDR400? Thinking of
> gettting OCZ Gold.? Comments? Thanx. AJ

Anonymous
a b } Memory
a b V Motherboard