ASUS A7V8X-X & AMD Sempron 2400+

I am trying to build a new PC using the Asus A7V8X-X motherboard,
Sempron 2400+ and Kingston 256MB 333Mhz PC2700 DDR memory with no
success. Have tried AGP & PCI video cards. The system will not boot
at all; not even into the BIOS. I have tried different memory with no
luck. The power supply & CPU fans will start for about 1-2 seconds and
then turn off with no visual. Should I suspect defective products and
if so what is the most likely item. All products are new. The PSU
light remains green on the motherboard. Thank you for any suggestions.
1 answer Last reply
More about asus a7v8x sempron 2400
  1. Problem is a cpu, you need to flash newer bios. :hello:

Asus Sempron Motherboards