  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 9, 2005 6:20:58 PM

I am trying to build a new PC using the Asus A7V8X-X motherboard,
Sempron 2400+ and Kingston 256MB 333Mhz PC2700 DDR memory with no
success. Have tried AGP & PCI video cards. The system will not boot
at all; not even into the BIOS. I have tried different memory with no
luck. The power supply & CPU fans will start for about 1-2 seconds and
then turn off with no visual. Should I suspect defective products and
if so what is the most likely item. All products are new. The PSU
light remains green on the motherboard. Thank you for any suggestions.

More about : asus a7v8x amd sempron 2400

May 20, 2010 10:23:00 PM

Problem is a cpu, you need to flash newer bios. :hello:
!