A8N-SLI Deluxe!

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 10, 2005 2:31:16 PM

What BIOS are you guys running? I've had no luck with 1011 final and the
newest beta. My system randomly locks up completely, no blue screen, not
even an error in event viewer.

--
Nocturnal

http://www.spywaretalk.org

More about : a8n sli deluxe

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 16, 2005 3:14:35 AM

According to the Asus BBS, 1008 seems to be the latest “stable” BIOS. I
have 1006, and everything seems to be working well enough.

"Nocturnal" <nocturnal@anonymous.com> wrote in message
> What BIOS are you guys running? I've had no luck with 1011 final and the
> newest beta. My system randomly locks up completely, no blue screen, not
> even an error in event viewer.
>
> --
> Nocturnal
>
> http://www.spywaretalk.org

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 16, 2005 5:32:05 PM

Nocturnal wrote:
> What BIOS are you guys running? I've had no luck with 1011 final and the
> newest beta. My system randomly locks up completely, no blue screen, not
> even an error in event viewer.

1011 final working just fine here. Then again, I avoid Maxtor drives due
to the problems with those drives (firmware glitch I've been told) on
some boards such as the Asus A8N.

Asus A8N SLI Deluxe, Enermax 600W PSU, FX-55, Corsair TwinX2048 2x1GB,
2xSeagate 160GB NCQ Raid 0, 1xSeagate 300GB NCQ, NEC3500 DVD/RW,
2xLeadtek 6800GT TDH in SLI, SB Audigy 2 ZS, floppy, printer, scanner
and lots of other USB stuff.
!