Computer is running pretty good. Every once in a while at boot up I get the
message 'System failed because of CPU overclocking'. System continues to
boot into windows 2000 Pro and runs fine. ???
AMD 3200+/400 DDR 3200/400
Rudy

I also frequently get that message. There seems to be no way
to fix it..
The computer does boot into the system. I have stopped
worrying about it.

0O-dnYo3N8RklUzfRVnygQ@giganews.com...

"Natéag" <personne@videotron.cam> wrote in message
>I also frequently get that message. There seems to be no way
> to fix it..
> The computer does boot into the system. I have stopped
> worrying about it.
>
> "Rudy Kazuti" <rudykube@comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 0O-dnYo3N8RklUzfRVnygQ@giganews.com...
>> Computer is running pretty good. Every once in a while at boot up I get
>> the
>> message 'System failed because of CPU overclocking'. System continues to
>> boot into windows 2000 Pro and runs fine. ???
>> AMD 3200+/400 DDR 3200/400
>> Rudy

I get that message or the failed memory test, had it with both cruicial and
geil memory, I dont over clock so dont understand why it happens. Never had
any problems with the pc tho..... passes mem test and never crashes or locks
up during gaming.
--
Judder