A7N8X-E Deluxe

Computer is running pretty good. Every once in a while at boot up I get the
message 'System failed because of CPU overclocking'. System continues to
boot into windows 2000 Pro and runs fine. ???
AMD 3200+/400 DDR 3200/400
Rudy
2 answers Last reply
More about a7n8x deluxe

    I also frequently get that message. There seems to be no way
    to fix it..
    The computer does boot into the system. I have stopped
    worrying about it.

    0O-dnYo3N8RklUzfRVnygQ@giganews.com...

    "Natéag" <personne@videotron.cam> wrote in message
    >I also frequently get that message. There seems to be no way
    > to fix it..
    > The computer does boot into the system. I have stopped
    > worrying about it.
    >
    > "Rudy Kazuti" <rudykube@comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > 0O-dnYo3N8RklUzfRVnygQ@giganews.com...
    >> Computer is running pretty good. Every once in a while at boot up I get
    >> the
    >> message 'System failed because of CPU overclocking'. System continues to
    >> boot into windows 2000 Pro and runs fine. ???
    >> AMD 3200+/400 DDR 3200/400
    >> Rudy

    I get that message or the failed memory test, had it with both cruicial and
    geil memory, I dont over clock so dont understand why it happens. Never had
    any problems with the pc tho..... passes mem test and never crashes or locks
    up during gaming.
    --
    Judder

Asus Boot Motherboards