Installing XP with USB keyboard. The F8 Button

Hello all. I am attempting a clean install of Windows
XP. My new computer does not have PS2 ports for a mouse
and keyboard. Therefore I am using a USB keyboard.
Unfortunately I can not accept the license agreement by
hitting F8 on my USB keyboard. Any workarounds or ideas?
Thanks for your time!

Allan

Press the F-Lock key, then F8.

--
Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Allan" <areeh@stareon.com> wrote in message
> Hello all. I am attempting a clean install of Windows
> XP. My new computer does not have PS2 ports for a mouse
> and keyboard. Therefore I am using a USB keyboard.
> Unfortunately I can not accept the license agreement by
> hitting F8 on my USB keyboard. Any workarounds or ideas?
> Thanks for your time!
>
> Allan

In your bios, enable legacy USB support

-PA

"Allan" <areeh@stareon.com> wrote in message news:92e401c496aa$41cc95f0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Hello all. I am attempting a clean install of Windows
> XP. My new computer does not have PS2 ports for a mouse
> and keyboard. Therefore I am using a USB keyboard.
> Unfortunately I can not accept the license agreement by
> hitting F8 on my USB keyboard. Any workarounds or ideas?
> Thanks for your time!
>
> Allan

Perfect. Thanks a bunch.

Allan