Halo 2 Book

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Ello...

I read the three books, The Flood, Fall Of Reach etc, but never managed to
get into the second book as I had completed Halo on the PC.

So onto the question: Before I delve into Halo 2 on the Xbox (I know, it's
been out for ages!) I would like to know if there is to be a book on Halo 2?
If there is I will wait, read the book, then play the game.

Thanks all,
me
1 answer Last reply
More about halo book
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Dam6 wrote:
    > Ello...
    >
    > I read the three books, The Flood, Fall Of Reach etc, but never managed to
    > get into the second book as I had completed Halo on the PC.
    >
    > So onto the question: Before I delve into Halo 2 on the Xbox (I know, it's
    > been out for ages!) I would like to know if there is to be a book on Halo 2?
    > If there is I will wait, read the book, then play the game.
    >
    > Thanks all,
    > me

    Nope

Games Video Games Books