A7N8X-E Deluxe

Computer is running pretty good. Every once in a while at boot up I get the
message 'System failed because of CPU overclocking'. System continues to
boot into windows 2000 Pro and runs fine. ???
AMD 3200+/400 DDR 3200/400
Rudy

"Rudy Kazuti" <rudykube@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Computer is running pretty good. Every once in a while at boot up I get
> the
> message 'System failed because of CPU overclocking'. System continues to
> boot into windows 2000 Pro and runs fine. ???
> AMD 3200+/400 DDR 3200/400
> Rudy

May be the mobo just likes saying something like mine does for no reason < G
> my mobo gives warnings for no reason, ! even changed the case fan thats
powered off fan header on the mobo and at boot up it said failed memory test
and then booted up normaly !
--
Judder