  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
July 2, 2004 8:23:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws;,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

On the SE T637, there is a "My Shortcuts" menu. What good is it? It
seems that you can customize only joystick left, which happens to be
the first item in your shortcut list. Am I missing something? Thanks.

More about : t637 shortcuts

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 12:43:09 AM

"RexYBlue" <rexybluezz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| On the SE T637, there is a "My Shortcuts" menu. What good is it? It
| seems that you can customize only joystick left, which happens to be
| the first item in your shortcut list. Am I missing something? Thanks.

That's it.