T637 Shortcuts

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws;,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

On the SE T637, there is a "My Shortcuts" menu. What good is it? It
seems that you can customize only joystick left, which happens to be
the first item in your shortcut list. Am I missing something? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about t637 shortcuts
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

    "RexYBlue" <rexybluezz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | On the SE T637, there is a "My Shortcuts" menu. What good is it? It
    | seems that you can customize only joystick left, which happens to be
    | the first item in your shortcut list. Am I missing something? Thanks.

    That's it.

Cingular Joystick Customization Internet Service Providers