XBox controller question

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I should probably be posting this on an XBox newsgroup, but since you guys
are gamers and I don't have an XBox, I figured I'd take a chance here...

If I wanted to hook an XBox controller up to my PC via USB port, what're my
options? I know I could make my own adapter. It's just a matter of
splicing a control pad cable onto a USB connector. But would I be better
off buying one instead? Where would I get drivers? Or would WinXP
recognise it on it's own?

Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

http://www.lik-sang.com/

http://redcl0ud.hostrocket.com/xbcd.html