how do i download spyware when windows doesnt reconise d
drive

peter

Hopefully your NOT downloading spyware!!
first go to control panel/administrative tools/disk management
and look to see if the drive has been formatted....maybe thats why its not
recognized.
then do a Google for "spybot-search&destroy" best anti spy/adware/etc program
you can get and its FREE!!
peter

"downloads" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i download spyware when windows doesnt reconise d
> drive

I wouldn't say best, but a good one. There are others worth mentioning
such as Ad-Aware from www.lavasoftusa.com as well ;)

----
Nathan McNulty

peter wrote:
> Hopefully your NOT downloading spyware!!
> first go to control panel/administrative tools/disk management
> and look to see if the drive has been formatted....maybe thats why its not
> recognized.
> then do a Google for "spybot-search&destroy" best anti spy/adware/etc program
> you can get and its FREE!!
> peter
>
> "downloads" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>how do i download spyware when windows doesnt reconise d
>>drive

peter

I actually use both
peter