Skip

Here's a unique problem. I have a PC running XP Pro with 512MB Ram.
I have an HP Printer connected to it. When I hook the printer up and
run the software, I can print with no problem. Turn the PC and the
printer off come back in the morning and I have to go back in to the
printer settings and I usually can get the printer to work again. The
problem is the PC won't keep the printer. I have done everything from
physically removing the printer and wiping out the drivers and
software and then reloading it.
I can not figure out anymore what to do. Any help at this point would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Dan (Still going in circles)

Skip

NEVER MIND, WE REPLACED THE PRINTER

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:01:46 GMT, skip <wi1202@citlink.net> wrote:

>One more thing, the printer is connected parrallel.
>

>Dan (Still going in circles)

Dan (Still going in circles)

LOL, that always works too :)

----