Compaq D330 with SP2

I have installed SP2 on a compaq d33o desktop. Even since
whenever the screen mode changes. The controls menu on
the attached relysis flat panel monitor comes up. Has
anyone else experienced this problem. With The D330. an
SP2 with Reagards to flat panel monitoirs.

So you are trying to say that you installed Service Pack 2. You changed
the screen mode and now your computer detects a flat panel monitor that
doesn't exist? Have you installed the latest video card drivers for
your computer? Have you tried removing the monitor from Device Manager
(Start-Run-Devmgmt.msc)?

----
Nathan McNulty

Bill Nelson wrote:
> I have installed SP2 on a compaq d33o desktop. Even since
> whenever the screen mode changes. The controls menu on
> the attached relysis flat panel monitor comes up. Has
> anyone else experienced this problem. With The D330. an
> SP2 with Reagards to flat panel monitoirs.

TRENDING THREADS