p4c800-e dlx usb 2.0 module and 1394 module

I have a p4c800-e dlx and in the maual it shows where to plug in a
couple of optional modules for additional usb and 1394 ports. I have
searched for a couple of hours and cant find a vendor smart enough or a
website that has lists these dinky components are they available.
Thoughts?
THANKS!

nbk

TawmcaT wrote:
> I have a p4c800-e dlx and in the maual it shows where to plug in a
> couple of optional modules for additional usb and 1394 ports. I have
> searched for a couple of hours and cant find a vendor smart enough or a
> website that has lists these dinky components are they available.
> Thoughts?
> THANKS!

Here is a USB module:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813999551