Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

P5AD2-E Deluxe - Do I need to install SATA drivers?

Tags:
  • Asus
  • SATA
  • Drivers
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
July 14, 2005 5:12:41 AM

Do I need to install the drivers if I only want to mirror my data disks?

Thanks

More about : p5ad2 deluxe install sata drivers

Anonymous
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
July 14, 2005 5:12:42 AM

I believe SATA drivers are included in SP2
"fff" <fff@att.net> wrote in message
news:D _iBe.418429$cg1.229192@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Do I need to install the drivers if I only want to mirror my data disks?
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
July 21, 2005 3:22:29 PM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:12:41 GMT, "fff" <fff@att.net> wrote:

Yes, the RAID drivers, if you're using the raid controller in RAID 1
mode (mirroring).