K8N error in device manager

After building this Athlon64 system with Windows Professional XP 64
downloadable trial version, I am getting a "Other PCI Bridge Device"
error in Device Manager. The disk that came with the motherboard
doesn't seem to have the drivers for this.

Any suggestions?

mercury

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001

news group: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general has many answers.

For drivers, it usually starts with
Have you checked the motherboard makers web site?
Have you checked NVidia?

BOL.

Mercury wrote:

> news group: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general has many answers.
>
> For drivers, it usually starts with
> Have you checked the motherboard makers web site?
> Have you checked NVidia?

yes

Latest posts