Sudden shutdown p4c800 during high load

Whenever I overload my system (100% CPU) the machine shuts down without
any warning.
To track down the problem i tried the following:
- Changed Powersupply
- New videocard
- New memory
- New CPU-cooler (zalman)

No other cards are used in the system.

The problem is still there.

The CPU-temerature is constantly 48 degrees.
When I overload it, it becomes around 60, but not higher...

Anyone who had te same problem and maybe a solution???

Or should i try something else?

HELP!

Piet Potappel

You didn't bother to mention WHICH new power supply unit you used. Well?

--
DaveW

<nospampp@zeelandnet.nl> wrote in message
> Whenever I overload my system (100% CPU) the machine shuts down without
> any warning.
> To track down the problem i tried the following:
> - Changed Powersupply
> - New videocard
> - New memory
> - New CPU-cooler (zalman)
>
> No other cards are used in the system.
>
> The problem is still there.
>
> The CPU-temerature is constantly 48 degrees.
> When I overload it, it becomes around 60, but not higher...
>
> Anyone who had te same problem and maybe a solution???
>
> Or should i try something else?
>
> HELP!
>
> Piet Potappel

Give it a go with a really good power supply. Your problem is more than
likely there.

<nospampp@zeelandnet.nl> wrote in message
> Whenever I overload my system (100% CPU) the machine shuts down without
> any warning.
> To track down the problem i tried the following:
> - Changed Powersupply
> - New videocard
> - New memory
> - New CPU-cooler (zalman)
>
> No other cards are used in the system.
>
> The problem is still there.
>
> The CPU-temerature is constantly 48 degrees.
> When I overload it, it becomes around 60, but not higher...
>
> Anyone who had te same problem and maybe a solution???
>
> Or should i try something else?
>
> HELP!
>
> Piet Potappel

nospampp@zeelandnet.nl wrote:

..
> To track down the problem i tried the following:
> - Changed Powersupply

to which?