Please help copy RAID ARRAY to RAID ARRAY

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 16, 2005 5:43:56 PM

ASUS K8N-E
2x 80Gb SATA HD RAID 0 (50GB used)
1x 80Gb SATA HD spare media drive (65Gb used)
1x 500Gb external firewire 800 drive (100GB used)

I have the RAID array on the native SATA Nforce ports, and I would
like to copy them to 2 74Gb Raptors. Anyone have experience doing this?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 17, 2005 5:33:20 AM

Norton Ghost