CD R Drive

I have a CD and DVD R on my computer though I have just
tried to burn a cd and it's saying 'no CD recordable
drive detected'I know i have one as i used it three weeks
ago. I have restored my computer to an earlier date when
it worked but still no success. Is there an easy way to
reinstall it.?
1 answer Last reply
More about drive

    /GW/ said:

    > I have a CD and DVD R on my computer though I have just
    > tried to burn a cd and it's saying 'no CD recordable
    > drive detected. I know I have one as I used it three weeks
    > ago. I have restored my computer to an earlier date when
    > it worked but still no success. Is there an easy way to
    > reinstall it.?

    In Windows Explorer, right-click on that drive, click PROPERTIES, then the
    RECORD tab and see that recording is enabled.

    --
    For most XP answers and tweaks...
    http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

Computers CD-Rom Windows XP