New Memory now got Lsass.exe - system error

Hi people, please help, i've just upgraded my pc with
512ddr memory (did have 256 but taken that out and put
the new one in)

so 512 in total now, switched the pc on, bios recognized
new memory, started booting winXP. Got to just before
the select user screen and it comes up with
(in safe mode)
lsass.exe - system error in the title bar, then in the
box, it says :
An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function
(in normal mode):
lsass.exe - system error (title)
and a slightly different message - i cant get it to boot
in normal mode now, get a flash of a blue screen error
then resets.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about memory lsass system error

    Either set your RAMs speed in the BIOS properly - or get some that's not
    faulty!

    "Rob" wrote:

    > Hi people, please help, i've just upgraded my pc with
    > 512ddr memory (did have 256 but taken that out and put
    > the new one in)
    >
    > so 512 in total now, switched the pc on, bios recognized
    > new memory, started booting winXP. Got to just before
    > the select user screen and it comes up with
    > (in safe mode)
    > lsass.exe - system error in the title bar, then in the
    > box, it says :
    > An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function
    > (in normal mode):
    > lsass.exe - system error (title)
    > and a slightly different message - i cant get it to boot
    > in normal mode now, get a flash of a blue screen error
    > then resets.
    >
    > HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

    I had the same error lsass.exe "invalid parameter" error, I just used
    the recovery cd 4 set that came with my computer. Even though all my
    stuff is completely gone, the lsass.exe problem is gone too. That's one
    way to do it.

    --
    redmonddeck

Memory System Error Lsass.Exe Windows XP