game crash !!!!

I have installed the sims 2 body shop onto my computer. I
have installed everything needed (I think). But whenever
I try and access the game it comes up with a message
saying "the game has crashed it will now close" , and
afterwards another message appears saying "access
violation at address 00514407 in module 'start.exe' read
of address 00000018" , I dont understand what this
message means, and dont understand why the game will not
play. please help me.

Jimmy

"louise16" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2201c498c1$c22a7910$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>I have installed the sims 2 body shop onto my computer. I
> have installed everything needed (I think). But whenever
> I try and access the game it comes up with a message
> saying "the game has crashed it will now close" , and
> afterwards another message appears saying "access
> violation at address 00514407 in module 'start.exe' read
> of address 00000018" , I dont understand what this
> message means, and dont understand why the game will not
> play. please help me.

The only bùtch woman here that can help you is Miss Perspicacia Tick. She is expert in all of the releases of "The Sims", as that is how her life is spent. She thinks since she cannot have control over real people, she can at least waste her fat âss life away controlling imaginary people.

Try posting in: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games

Bill Crocker

"louise16" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have installed the sims 2 body shop onto my computer. I
> have installed everything needed (I think). But whenever
> I try and access the game it comes up with a message
> saying "the game has crashed it will now close" , and
> afterwards another message appears saying "access
> violation at address 00514407 in module 'start.exe' read
> of address 00000018" , I dont understand what this
> message means, and dont understand why the game will not
> play. please help me.

And that has to do with what? So Miss PT can be a little rough at times,
but who are you to insult her? Funny thing is, she is usually pretty
good at picking her fights, so that means she probably made you look
like an idiot at one point or another and now you hate her for it.

I laugh and sympathize, because I too have been made to look like an
idiot by here (but I got her back a couple of times too). It's a game.
If you don't like it, just ignore her.

----
Nathan McNulty

Jimmy wrote:
> "louise16" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2201c498c1$c22a7910$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>
>>I have installed the sims 2 body shop onto my computer. I
>>have installed everything needed (I think). But whenever
>>I try and access the game it comes up with a message
>>saying "the game has crashed it will now close" , and
>>afterwards another message appears saying "access
>>violation at address 00514407 in module 'start.exe' read
>>of address 00000018" , I dont understand what this
>>message means, and dont understand why the game will not
>>play. please help me.
>

> The only bùtch woman here that can help you is Miss Perspicacia Tick. She is expert in all of the releases of "The Sims", as that is how her life is spent. She thinks since she cannot have control over real people, she can at least waste her fat âss life away controlling imaginary people.

Jimmy

Why don't you just go on and fü¢k her?

Just to add, she has never gotten anything over on me at all, but she is well versed in The Sims, hence, she is a waste of everyone's time! Sadly, you are not much to get on with, if she gets to you, you fü¢ktard!

"Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message news:untQT8PmEHA.2884@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> And that has to do with what? So Miss PT can be a little rough at times,
> but who are you to insult her? Funny thing is, she is usually pretty
> good at picking her fights, so that means she probably made you look
> like an idiot at one point or another and now you hate her for it.
>
> I laugh and sympathize, because I too have been made to look like an
> idiot by here (but I got her back a couple of times too). It's a game.
> If you don't like it, just ignore her.
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Jimmy wrote:
>> "louise16" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2201c498c1$c22a7910$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>>
>>>I have installed the sims 2 body shop onto my computer. I
>>>have installed everything needed (I think). But whenever
>>>I try and access the game it comes up with a message
>>>saying "the game has crashed it will now close" , and
>>>afterwards another message appears saying "access
>>>violation at address 00514407 in module 'start.exe' read
>>>of address 00000018" , I dont understand what this
>>>message means, and dont understand why the game will not
>>>play. please help me.
>>

>> The only bùtch woman here that can help you is Miss Perspicacia Tick. She is expert in all of the releases of "The Sims", as that is how her life is spent. She thinks since she cannot have control over real people, she can at least waste her fat âss life away controlling imaginary people.

Wow, you really show your intelligence. Once you can carry on an adult
conversation, we can talk.

----
Nathan McNulty