Sign in with
Your question

Jerry Sandosky

Tags:
Last response: in News & Leisure
June 16, 2012 3:19:22 AM

In your opinion is Sandosky innocent or guilty?

More about : jerry sandosky

June 18, 2012 3:26:25 AM

musical marv said:
In your opinion is Sandosky innocent or guilty?
I spelled it wrong sorry Sandowsky .maybe now you can figure who I mean.
June 18, 2012 5:03:31 AM

I know who you mean.
I think the evidence is stacked against him, and early on, he appears to have done at least some of the things hes been accused of, but not yet proven
Related resources
June 18, 2012 4:04:57 PM

I believe it is Sandusky.. I will without judgement of guilt until people more educated on the matter (the jury) present their opinion of the evidence.

Either way, as a Penn State alum it saddens me to see such a great school entangled in this mess.
June 18, 2012 4:11:50 PM

Hey man, its done enough to PSU, not their fault
Some people running the show made bad decisions, theyre gone
June 18, 2012 5:29:20 PM

He's guilty.

Just a shame that Paterno's football legacy is forever overshadowed by this controversy.

Paterno and Spanier paid their price for their (lack of?) involvement, now it's time for Sandusky to pay his.

Jail is too good for perverts like Sandusky.
June 18, 2012 5:43:12 PM

Paterno alerted the right people of the facts at the time.
Those who didnt take action were his superiors, and the ones who let it drop and took no action
June 18, 2012 10:30:25 PM

It's not looking good. I heard his radio interview shortly after charges were brought. Kind of disturbing really. Didn't help his case at all.

When you are asked the question "are you sexually attracted to young boys?" and you take like 10 seconds to begin your answer, there is a problem. I can answer in 0.3 seconds. NO, Hell NO! Very simple, yet he had to gather his thoughts to answer that simple question. Red flag me says.
June 19, 2012 3:04:10 AM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Hey man, its done enough to PSU, not their fault
Some people running the show made bad decisions, theyre gone
It is their fault they wrier covering up for Sandowsky because the money was rolling in to them to support their college with no disclosure at all who was funding them. That is why many administrative heads resigned.
June 19, 2012 3:05:47 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
It's not looking good. I heard his radio interview shortly after charges were brought. Kind of disturbing really. Didn't help his case at all.

When you are asked the question "are you sexually attracted to young boys?" and you take like 10 seconds to begin your answer, there is a problem. I can answer in 0.3 seconds. NO, Hell NO! Very simple, yet he had to gather his thoughts to answer that simple question. Red flag me says.
This person is guilty and I agree with you on the audio part. he is really weird!
June 24, 2012 2:37:00 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:

He is guilty great verdict music to my ears. I hope he rots in prison !
!