Closed

Uninteresting item for sale

Yes, I have an uninteresting item for sale. My boredom. I'm not sure what to charge so give me some offers.

:cool: <b>Change the sig of the week!</b> :cool:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!!
52 answers Last reply
More about uninteresting item sale
  1. AHHHH!!! KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!!!

Rob
    Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>
  2. Oh God Save Me

Nice Nvidia and ATi users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:
  3. Is that an offer?

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red>and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!
  4. I'll take 300 bucks for it, or a geforce 3

Never Trust Intel to do AMD's job!
  5. And then give them to me right!

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!
  6. must you post <b>everywhere</b>??

<font color=red>To <b>HELL</b> with your damned cookie</font color=red>.... :mad: ptooo!! :mad:
  7. Must you read <b>EVERY THREAD I POST</b>!!!!

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!
  8. lol.

When I rule the world, Apple will only mean the fruit.
  9. ROFL

Nice Nvidia and ATi users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:
  10. ROFLMFUAO

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>
  11. hey I thought you left

--
    It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.
  12. Hey yeah he wasn't supposed to be back until the 4th.

13. I was bored, so I stopped by for a few minutes while waiting for my Morpheus downloads.

14. Hey you can't sell your boredom here this is thread.

15. Oops. Sorry.

16. Just kidding, hmmm... maybe we could lump our boredom together and sell it in a bundle.

17. Yeah, because if someone doesn't want to buy a little bit of boredom, they'd probably want to buy a LOT of boredom :)

18. Yeah cause then they could distribute it wholesale.

19. This is probably one of the most ludicrous threads I have ever seen. I am not complaining, just commenting. The whole thing is actually kind of humorous. :)
  20. One of!!damn we..well I want it to be the ONE.

21. Ok. I couldn't think of any more ridiculous posts I have ever seen. However, I still put "one of the most" since there may have been one I can't remember.

After having another half-hour to think about it, I think you have earned the crown!!

Horray for the most ludicrous thread ever!!!!! :lol:
  22. Now, is that 'ludicrous' or 'Ludacris'?

23. I guess that depends on if you want to spell it the correct way, or the fonetik way... :wink:
  24. I've always seen it spelled ludicrous.

25. /me wanders away, trying to find people who understand his jokes.

26. Since we seem to be so inept at understanding your jokes, how about explaining them?? :tongue:
  27. Fat Burger's Rules of Making Jokes:

1. If you have to explain it, it won't be funny. If it's not funny, it tarnishes your reputation as a joke-maker. Reputation is EVERYTHING. If you have a reputation as being the funniest man alive, you could say "The sky is blue", and people would fight to the death for tickets at your next show. If you have a bad reputation, you could make a funny joke and people would fight to the death for a chance to fight you to the death (preferably yours).

28. If you are calling it "Fat Burger's Rules of Making Jokes," how come there is only one rule? It SHOULD be "Fat Burger's Rule of Making Jokes."

Anyways... I was kidding to begin with. I didn't expect you to explain it, and it wouldn't be funny if you had to. So yeah... good rule!
  29. I'm only giving the first (yet most important!) rule for free. To get them all, you have to buy <A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0618002251/qid=999644007/sr=1-1/ref=sc_b_1/104-0611076-7858320" target="_new">my books</A>. Don't be deceived, I did write them, and they do have the rest of the rules in them.

30. While those aren't your books... they are still kick ass. I can't wait for the movies to come out. The first one comes out this December!! WOOHOO!!

Anyways... back to the topic... Wait, what was it again...?
  31. I have a book comming out titled "Bitch Listen" it's how to talk to your wife or girl friend.

32. What are you talking about? I wrote those two years ago! They're already considered classics, too.

Anyway, the movies look like they're gonna rock. I just hope they didn't add too much Hollywood crap to the movies.

33. Yeah... the previews looked really good. Hopefully the numbnuts in Hollywood didn't screw it up too much.

That's pretty amazing that you wrote all four of those books just two years ago when I read them five years ago.... Just a thought. :smile:
  34. Didn't Fatburger tell you about his time machine?? He can slow time to a stop and even reverse time. Takes a lot of burgers to run so he doesn't do it very often....wait I think I swore not to tell....doen't matter I'm public enemy #0.99r hahah

35. WOW!!! He has a time machine???!! I wanna ride!! I want to go back in time to when my parents decided in 1983 to not buy Microsoft stock since "DOS/Windows was just a fad..." Boy are they eating their words now.... I could have a huge inheritance waiting for me and be driving a nice car. Instead, we are simply upper middle-class and I drive a Ford P.O.S. Life's rough, huh?
  36. yeah but it's going to take 38 quarterpounders per second I believe.

37. That would be worth it if I could make my family's net worth go up by a couple factors of ten... :smile:
  38. then go for it. I'm not sure if he lets just anyone touch his machine though, if you know what I mean.

39. I guess that would depend on the orientation of his machine....
  40. Umm... i haven't seen it just heard about it. You'll have to ask him about that.

41. It's not my time machine. It was for sale <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1633430392" target="_new">here</A>.
    Just needs a flux capacitor and some dylithium crystals to get it back in working shape.

42. Sorry my bad.

43. hmmmmmm

<A HREF="http://www.disconnect.net/underground/archives/frosted11.html" target="_new">They're Grrrrreat!</A>
  44. LoL!! I can't believe those guys tried to sell that!! Just in case no one else noticed... they didn't get any bids. :)

sucks for them.

Just a side note... dylithium crystals are used for Warp speeds, not time travel. but whatever, it's still funny. :)
  45. And the flux capacitor was what they used in Back to the Future to travel through time.

But they did get bids, look closer. One person bid $10 million. They cancelled the bid to "work on it more".

<font color=green>In memory of those who died, simply because they lived in America.
    Rest in peace.</font color=green>
  46. I saw a Star Trek Enterprise Technical Manual with all its blueprints and Technical and Engineering info.

So I can build a Enterprise.

I just need that matter-antimatter reactor, its too costly to build it in India and imports of such equipment are banned. Does anybody have that?

girish

<font color=red>No system is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>
  47. I do but it's hard to get out of my garage. It'll cost to much to move it. So I think I'll just sell it with the house.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:
  48. as I said, import of such items is banned in India, and its hard to smuggle it with a full house around it!

<font color=red>No system is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>
  49. You could say it was a circus midget.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals