Please help me pick out a router

Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that would
work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please send
a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!

RJP
3 answers Last reply
More about please pick router

    Here you go:
    Linksys Router:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384663529&skuId=5250774&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050001&type=product
    Linksys PCI Card (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384697890&skuId=5333445&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050002&type=product
    OR
    Linksys USB Adapter (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061769818475&skuId=5974065&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050006&type=product

    But I prefer D-Link myself.
    D-Link Router:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069299971409&skuId=6227683&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050001&type=product
    D-Link PCI Card (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069299992626&skuId=6227852&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050002&type=product
    OR
    D-Link USB (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1064000658869&skuId=6064046&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050006&type=product

    "RJP" <RJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
    > bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that
    > would
    > work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please
    > send
    > a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
    > like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!
    >
    > RJP

    Hi
    May be you would to read a little about Wireless and then be able to pick
    according to your needs (as oppose to what some else likes and fits his
    needs).
    Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "RJP" <RJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
    > bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that
    would
    > work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please
    send
    > a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
    > like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!
    >
    > RJP

    and I like Netgear.........hassle free setup

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061127609500&skuId=5925403&type=product
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1099384455623&skuId=6960265&type=product

    peter
    "RJP" <RJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
    > bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that would
    > work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please send
    > a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
    > like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!
    >
    > RJP

Routers Wireless Networking