Please help me pick out a router

Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that would
work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please send
a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!

RJP

Here you go:
Linksys Router:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384663529&skuId=5250774&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050001&type=product
Linksys PCI Card (For Desktop):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384697890&skuId=5333445&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050002&type=product
OR
Linksys USB Adapter (For Desktop):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061769818475&skuId=5974065&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050006&type=product

But I prefer D-Link myself.
D-Link Router:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069299971409&skuId=6227683&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050001&type=product
D-Link PCI Card (For Desktop):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069299992626&skuId=6227852&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050002&type=product
OR
D-Link USB (For Desktop):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1064000658869&skuId=6064046&productCategoryId=pcmcat25300050006&type=product

"RJP" <RJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
> bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that
> would
> work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please
> send
> a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
> like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!
>
> RJP

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi
May be you would to read a little about Wireless and then be able to pick
according to your needs (as oppose to what some else likes and fits his
needs).
Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"RJP" <RJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I am new (kinda) to this. Would someone be so nice to go to
> bestbuy.com and pick out a Linksys router and PC card (not laptop) that
would
> work together so I can share a cable connection? If you can help please
send
> a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
> like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!
>
> RJP

peter

and I like Netgear.........hassle free setup

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061127609500&skuId=5925403&type=product
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1099384455623&skuId=6960265&type=product

peter