Microsoft composite battery

September 12, 2004 11:08:06 PM

How can I reinstall microsoft composite battery? I can't
see it in the "Add Hardware" wizard.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 12:50:31 AM

You have a Microsoft UPS? What is this for? I haven't seen anything
like this on my computer.

----
Nathan McNulty

Mike wrote:
> How can I reinstall microsoft composite battery? I can't
> see it in the "Add Hardware" wizard.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 3:53:19 AM

It's a common hardware "entry" on many laptops.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
> You have a Microsoft UPS? What is this for? I haven't seen anything like
> this on my computer.
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Mike wrote:
>> How can I reinstall microsoft composite battery? I can't see it in the
>> "Add Hardware" wizard.
September 13, 2004 3:53:20 AM

Under System Devices I'm guessing? :)

----
Nathan McNulty

Jason Tsang wrote:
> It's a common hardware "entry" on many laptops.

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 7:56:18 AM

Hi Nathan -

Yes, under System Devices.