Microsoft composite battery

How can I reinstall microsoft composite battery? I can't
see it in the "Add Hardware" wizard.
4 answers Last reply
More about microsoft composite battery

    You have a Microsoft UPS? What is this for? I haven't seen anything
    like this on my computer.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Mike wrote:
    > How can I reinstall microsoft composite battery? I can't
    > see it in the "Add Hardware" wizard.

    It's a common hardware "entry" on many laptops.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
    > You have a Microsoft UPS? What is this for? I haven't seen anything like
    > this on my computer.
    >
    > ----
    > Nathan McNulty
    >

    > Mike wrote:
    >> How can I reinstall microsoft composite battery? I can't see it in the
    >> "Add Hardware" wizard.

    Under System Devices I'm guessing? :)

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Jason Tsang wrote:
    > It's a common hardware "entry" on many laptops.

    Hi Nathan -

    Yes, under System Devices.

    Jef

    | Under System Devices I'm guessing? :)
    |
    | ----
    | Nathan McNulty
    |

    | Jason Tsang wrote:
    | > It's a common hardware "entry" on many laptops.

Hardware Battery Microsoft Windows XP