Casting Call for Halo 2 Deathmatch Documentary!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.halo (More info?)

** CASTING CALL **

"DEATHMATCH: THE DOCUMENTARY"

A new film by Michael C. Froussios
(Sheridan College student, Post-Graduate Degree in Advanced Television
and Film)

WANTED!!!

HALO 2 PLAYERS: 4 males and 4 females of all ages and types, living in
and around the Toronto area (filming will take place in Oakville,
Ontario, just west of Mississauga)

**Note: I will accept applications and head-shots from international
players for future considerations (i.e. expanding the project into an
international, online realm).

Situation: 2 simultaneous but distant rooms of 4 players each duking
it out in a three-hour competition over XBOX Live, RECORDED LIVE WITH
PLAYER INTERVIEWS (pre-game, mid-game, and post-game).

If interested, please contact: mike.froussios@gmail.com, or call
(905)815-0891.

**Please include a head-shot if possible; I will send all interested
applicants a bio questionnaire to fill out.

Best,
Mike Froussios
FM Productions/Jouissance Productions.

Money Mike wrote:

> **Note: I will accept applications and head-shots from international

I am pretty good with head-shots if I have the sniper rifle. Are those
acceptable?

Seriously though.. good luck with the project. Let us know when it is
released/uploaded.