Which Printer is better option

seth

I am looking at purchasing used printer and need some help from the
experts.

I can buy either of the printers for the same price ($35).

Question is which one I should go for? I am looking for at least
printer, fax and copier functions, which both will do.

Compaq A1500 OR HP deskjet 720

Please let me at least couple of pros for buying the one you are
recommending.

Thanks

Seth

joel

sr107@hotmail.com (Seth) wrote:

> I am looking at purchasing used printer and need some help from the
> experts.
>
> I can buy either of the printers for the same price ($35).
>
> Question is which one I should go for? I am looking for at least
> printer, fax and copier functions, which both will do.
>
> Compaq A1500 OR HP deskjet 720
>
> Please let me at least couple of pros for buying the one you are
> recommending.
>
> Thanks
>
> Seth

Most printers are pretty much the same and there ian't much you can do
with $35. Just by looking at the NAMES I would think HP may be the better
choice because it's well known, you can get all the part you need just about
any store. Compaq? I know they sell computer and sometime bundle with some
printer but almost unknown to the printer world.

But what the heck, search the www.google.com for the price of ink and go
with the one you can get ink as cheaper price.

Douglas

Do you mean Officejet 720? The Deskjet 720 is not a multifunction printer.As
for the Compaq,it was made by Lexmark.Compaq is now owned by HP.Both
printers are discontinued models,and are very similar,both in appearance and
function.If it was me I would save a few more dollars and buy a more current
model.
"Seth" <sr107@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am looking at purchasing used printer and need some help from the
> experts.
>
> I can buy either of the printers for the same price ($35).
>
> Question is which one I should go for? I am looking for at least
> printer, fax and copier functions, which both will do.
>
> Compaq A1500 OR HP deskjet 720
>
> Please let me at least couple of pros for buying the one you are
> recommending.
>
> Thanks
>
> Seth

"Seth" <sr107@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am looking at purchasing used printer and need some help from the
> experts.
>
> I can buy either of the printers for the same price ($35).

Buy the one that comes with the most ink?

joel

"CWatters" <colin.watters@pandoraBOX.be> wrote:

> "Seth" <sr107@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I am looking at purchasing used printer and need some help from the
> > experts.
> >
> > I can buy either of the printers for the same price ($35).
>
> Buy the one that comes with the most ink?

Hahahah that's so true!

hp deskjet 720 and 710 suffer from banner tray switch failure. i have
two with this problem. AVOID THEM. They're old now anyway. I say go
for a canon if you see one, Never had problems with them. I use a
bjc-4300 and it is really easy to refill the ink cartidges (cheaply)
:)
Ben

"CWatters" wrote in message...
> > I am looking at purchasing used printer and need some help from the
> > experts.

Douglas

As I stated earlier,he must be thinking of the Officejet 720.He mentions it
does scanning and faxing,which leaves out the Deskjet 720.