Wireless Zero Configuration not in services

I have a Windows XP Pro workstation that has lost Wireless Zero Configuration
from the list of available services. How can I restore this lost service to
services.msc?
Thanks
Michael
4 answers Last reply
More about wireless configuration services

    Are you running SP2?

    "MichaelL" <MichaelL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Windows XP Pro workstation that has lost Wireless Zero
    >Configuration
    > from the list of available services. How can I restore this lost service
    > services.msc?
    > Thanks
    > Michael

    Search for netwzc.inf
    if present, right click and select install
    if not present you will need to use your installation cd

    hth

    philip ashley

    "MichaelL" <MichaelL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Windows XP Pro workstation that has lost Wireless Zero
    >Configuration
    > from the list of available services. How can I restore this lost service
    > services.msc?
    > Thanks
    > Michael

    Hi
    Look here the first QA: http://ecross.mvps.org/faq.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "MichaelL" <MichaelL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a Windows XP Pro workstation that has lost Wireless Zero
    Configuration
    > from the list of available services. How can I restore this lost service
    > services.msc?
    > Thanks
    > Michael

    Thanks Jack,
    Thats exactly what I was looking for. Couldn't find that info in the MS
    knowledge base??? I'm back in business.
    Thanks again,
    Michael

    "Jack" wrote:

    > Hi
    > Look here the first QA: http://ecross.mvps.org/faq.htm
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >

    > "MichaelL" <MichaelL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a Windows XP Pro workstation that has lost Wireless Zero
    > Configuration
    > > from the list of available services. How can I restore this lost service
    > > services.msc?
    > > Thanks
    > > Michael

Wireless Configuration Windows XP Wireless Networking