Mouse Problem with XP

Recently my mouse has begun misbehaving. During the Normal
use of an application (any application) I move the mouse
pointer to the left side of the screen the start menue and
many other windows open with my intervention and I lose
control to the poit where my application may close without
warning. I have found that I can recover by type "crl Alt
del" and then the system recovers, temporarily. But living
with this is a pain!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about mouse problem

    what type of mouse do you have? does it have a wheel? if
    it does then you might need to take the wheel off and
    clean it

    Hi,

    Check for spywares. Go to lavasoftusa.com to download and install the
    Adaware 6.0. It is free. After you have installed this freeware, update to
    the latest reference files before running the initial scan.

    Peter

    "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

    > what type of mouse do you have? does it have a wheel? if
    > it does then you might need to take the wheel off and
    > clean it

Mice Microsoft Windows XP