Paul

Splendid

My dvd drive use to work fine but all of a sudden it
stopped i have tried reinstalling and updating the drivers
but nothing works, also i have done the troubleshooting and
i still get nothing. when i put a cd or dvd in is says that
the drive is empty or it says that there is a blank disk
in.

Any ideas thanks!!

Ensure the disk is clean and if still no change, purchase a CD cleaning kit
and ensure the lens(es) are clean on the drive itself.
www.coribright.com

"Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My dvd drive use to work fine but all of a sudden it
> stopped i have tried reinstalling and updating the drivers
> but nothing works, also i have done the troubleshooting and
> i still get nothing. when i put a cd or dvd in is says that
> the drive is empty or it says that there is a blank disk
> in.
>
> Any ideas thanks!!

I am having the same problem. Did you ever have a
resolution?