  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
September 13, 2004 5:53:35 PM

I had a post earlier about always needing to defrag, I just defragged,
clicked analyze and it told I should defrag, so I did it again, again
anazlyzed and again it told me I should do it again, this was done
back to back without running any other apps

More about : constant defrag

September 13, 2004 10:11:05 PM

It may be necessary to run the defrag function several times at first in
order to completely 'sort' the files.

Once completed do this weekly.