constant need of defrag 2

petebert

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2003

I had a post earlier about always needing to defrag, I just defragged,
clicked analyze and it told I should defrag, so I did it again, again
anazlyzed and again it told me I should do it again, this was done
back to back without running any other apps

bar

It may be necessary to run the defrag function several times at first in
order to completely 'sort' the files.

Once completed do this weekly.