constant need of defrag 2

I had a post earlier about always needing to defrag, I just defragged,
clicked analyze and it told I should defrag, so I did it again, again
anazlyzed and again it told me I should do it again, this was done
back to back without running any other apps
1 answer Last reply
More about constant defrag

    It may be necessary to run the defrag function several times at first in
    order to completely 'sort' the files.

    Once completed do this weekly.

    "petebert" wrote:

    > I had a post earlier about always needing to defrag, I just defragged,
    > clicked analyze and it told I should defrag, so I did it again, again
    > anazlyzed and again it told me I should do it again, this was done
    > back to back without running any other apps

Hardware Defragment Microsoft Windows XP