Can I put an Asus P4S800-MX into an eMachine T1150

newbie

Have a T1150 and want to upgrade the motherbaord to get USB 2.0 and
large HD (>137GB) support. Does anyone if eMachine takes microATX
motherboard?
Thanks.

Check the size of Asus P4S800-MX

microATX Form Factor
9.6"x 9.6"(24.5cm x 24.5cm)

http://usa.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=P4S800-MX&langs=09

The only problem may be with the back plate of eMachine case.
But a new mo/bo comes usually with a back palte .