K8N-E Deluxe Software Links Needed

Just bought a K8N-E Deluxe Motherboard off a friend, but he can't find the
Software CD and I'm missing some utilities,
I've downloaded most of the Drivers for my Motherboard, but I'm after the
following:

ASUS MyLogo2
ASUS PC Probe
Cool 'n'Quiet Software ( I have the drivers, I need the Program)

Can someone supply me with the links where I can download these, I've looked
on the ASUS website but I can't seem to see them...

My O/S is Windows XP Pro...

Cheers ...
Alien8
1 answer Last reply
More about deluxe software links needed

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:43:33 GMT, "alien8"
    <noemailaddress@just_post_please.com> wrote:

    >Just bought a K8N-E Deluxe Motherboard off a friend, but he can't find the
    >Software CD and I'm missing some utilities,
    >I've downloaded most of the Drivers for my Motherboard, but I'm after the
    >following:
    >
    >ASUS MyLogo2
    >ASUS PC Probe
    >Cool 'n'Quiet Software ( I have the drivers, I need the Program)
    >
    >Can someone supply me with the links where I can download these, I've looked
    >on the ASUS website but I can't seem to see them...

    http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_9706~89440,00.html

    http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_9706,00.html

    http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=K8N-E%20Deluxe

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1053033598/1