Hardware problem?

Hey, I am new to XP and I just built a computer from
scratch. I have everything in Device manager reading
properly but it takes about 12 auto-reboots to get the
computer going. I am thinking there is a hardware
conflict. Could someone please enlighten me on what I can
do to see about this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about hardware problem

    Not without some details.
    Recheck everything starting with your BIOS.
    Do you have all the drivers loaded especially motherboard chipset?

    <GadoKrichton@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Hey, I am new to XP and I just built a computer from
    > scratch. I have everything in Device manager reading
    > properly but it takes about 12 auto-reboots to get the
    > computer going. I am thinking there is a hardware
    > conflict. Could someone please enlighten me on what I can
    > do to see about this problem?

Hardware Computers Hardware Problem Windows XP