Is the P5WD2 Premium a Dog?

I've been considering this motherboard for a new system, and just read a
few dozen posts in the users' forum on the ASUS website. It appears as
if a high number of buyers of this hardware are having heat and heat
related problems, and that ASUS isn't paying a lot of attention to them.

So, what's the verdict on this board?

Don't expect a response, I asked the same question sometime ago. Had no luck
with replies.

Monty.

monty wrote:
> Don't expect a response, I asked the same question sometime ago. Had no luck
> with replies.
>
> Monty.
> "HarryKrause" <harry.krause@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've been considering this motherboard for a new system, and just read a
>> few dozen posts in the users' forum on the ASUS website. It appears as if
>> a high number of buyers of this hardware are having heat and heat related
>> problems, and that ASUS isn't paying a lot of attention to them.
>>
>> So, what's the verdict on this board?

I wonder what the problem is, regarding open discussion.