a7v333 i bought old mainboard

I bought old mainboard and USB 1.1 (on the top) doesn't work. Both inputs.
:(

These 2.0 USBs below work fine.

Is it normal, when switch on mainboard is on 2.0usb position ?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:52:55 +0200, "ja-news.gazeta.pl" <mkmkasdf@gazeta.pl>
managed to one finger type the following:

>I bought old mainboard and USB 1.1 (on the top) doesn't work. Both inputs.
:mad:

>These 2.0 USBs below work fine.
>
>Is it normal, when switch on mainboard is on 2.0usb position ?

The default setting for the USB 2.0 is 'enable' and the Bio's setting for the
USB legacy Support should be set to Auto.
"De Oppresso Liber"
From Oppression Liberate

jroc® 7th Special Forces Ft.Bragg N.C 18/Bravo
****only thing easy in life is failure****
*******so get tough*******