A8v deluxe Motherboard monitor settings

mike6

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2004

hello there

i installed MBM and the readings are waaaay off, is there a
profile for this A8V -del MB or any specific settings i need too get
this too read/display right????

> i installed MBM and the readings are waaaay off, is there a
> profile for this A8V -del MB or any specific settings i need too get
> this too read/display right????

I use MBM for the same motherboard and the readings are correct for me.
Did you compare them to ASUS PC Probe? My Case temp sensor is
set for Winbond 1 while my CPU temp sensor is Winbond 2.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

No.
Change the graphic card and/or check with other monitor.

"mike6" <mike6@the.web> escribió en el mensaje
> hello there
>

> i installed MBM and the readings are waaaay off, is there a
> profile for this A8V -del MB or any specific settings i need too get
> this too read/display right????

mike6

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2004

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:18:58 GMT, "KC Computers" <kc@kc-computers.com>
wrote:

>> i installed MBM and the readings are waaaay off, is there a
>> profile for this A8V -del MB or any specific settings i need too get
>> this too read/display right????
>
>I use MBM for the same motherboard and the readings are correct for me.
>Did you compare them to ASUS PC Probe? My Case temp sensor is
>set for Winbond 1 while my CPU temp sensor is Winbond 2.
>
>---
>Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
>E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
>Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

hello there and thank you

i changed my case and CPU settings too the same as yours and
that looks way better case 98 f cpu 105 f .

only 1 fan fan 2 is working i think i need too attach the
cables but my voltages are off also core 0 1.41 v
core1 2.99 v
+3.3 3.26 v
+5.0 5.03 v
+12 16.32 v