A8N-SLI LAN1 not working.

Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
Installation fails.
LAN2 (Marvell) works well.

I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
01. I know there are newer versions available.

Thanks for any information.

Scott

Natéag wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
> Installation fails.
> LAN2 (Marvell) works well.
>
> I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
> 01. I know there are newer versions available.
>
> Thanks for any information.

I have the Premium version (I bought it only for the heat pipe for the
Northbridge). The Nvidia driver for the LAN installed fine as did the
Marvell. Does the Asus forum cover this problem?

tawpgk

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004

You did install the nforce driver set, right?

--
Tom
"Scott" <Scott@nospamhere.net> wrote in message
> Natéag wrote:
>> Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
>> Installation fails.
>> LAN2 (Marvell) works well.
>>
>> I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
>> 01. I know there are newer versions available.
>>
>> Thanks for any information.
> I have the Premium version (I bought it only for the heat pipe for the
> Northbridge). The Nvidia driver for the LAN installed fine as did the
> Marvell. Does the Asus forum cover this problem?

Yes. At least I tried. There is a yellow icon on the item in device
manager.
In properties says that no driver was installed. And when I try to install
the drivers, I get a message to the effect that a problem occurred,
installation was not possible.

fyOIe.50984$Eo.45339@fed1read04...