Sidewinder Gamevoice after SP2

Hi, wonder if anyone who uses the mircosoft sidewinder
game voice has had the same problems that i and my
friends have had after installing sp2.

We used to be able to talk over the net through the
gamevoice and there was no problems, on the gamevoice
menu, you can see what contacts are on, you need a net
passport, which we all have and still use.

After sp2 was installed the contact list on the gamevoice
menu had dissapeared and had been replaced by setup msn
messenger. Cant join any other persons chat or anything.

Ive installed msn messenger and that dosent fix it,
reinstalled sidewinder gamevoice, no luck, tried joining
by ip, no joy there. Please help

Yes i have the same problem, we have 3 computers with
gamevoice in the house and 4 other friends with the same
problem, the only one with out a problem has not
installed SP2.
I have tried all updates, uninstall, Reinstall. Gamevoice
v1.5, Windows messenger and MSN messenger 6.2.

However, if the person who has not installed SP2 invites
us to chat althought we cant see anyone on the contacts
list we can still chat and use gamevoice. This obviously
is not always practical.

Tony

TRENDING THREADS