Memory Map and Pocket Streets to use TomTom BT GPS?

June 30, 2004 5:10:42 PM

I can use TT3 TTGPS and bluetooth to my Ipaq using com port 8. However
I cannot get Memory Map or Pocket Streets to work as they do not use com
port 8.

Is there a workaround?

Beemer
June 30, 2004 5:10:43 PM

Use 2.07 or earlier TomTom GPS program (works OK as I run
this way) or remove this program (not checked this myself
but other posts suggest this works). The problem is TomTom
lock the port of itself to avoid bluetooth issues rather
then truing to co-exist with other bluetooth devices

July 1, 2004 12:38:34 PM

In article <23afa01c45eb0$48b80110$a401280a@phx.gbl>,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> Use 2.07 or earlier TomTom GPS program (works OK as I run
> this way) or remove this program (not checked this myself
> but other posts suggest this works). The problem is TomTom
> lock the port of itself to avoid bluetooth issues rather
> then truing to co-exist with other bluetooth devices

Tony,

Which com port works with you for Memory Map or Pocket Streets?

Beemer
!